All fire alarm systems essentially operate in the same way.
If a detector (fire alarm) detects smoke or heat, or someone operates a manual call point then alarm sounders operate to warn others in the building.
Fire Alarm Maintenance Bolton, Manchester and Wigan
All maintenance and servicing work is carried out by Riskas fire alarm engineers in accordance with British Standards 5839-1:2013. Our service department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from our HQ in Bolton.
We maintain fire alarms in and around Bolton, Manchester and Wigan. Below you can find a list checks that we carry out to ensure your fire alarms are maintained in accordance with those laws:
- Fire alarm systems should be serviced a minimum of twice a year.
- False alarm records should be checked and relevant action taken if necessary.
- Control panel functions should be checked and tested Fire alarm devices should be tested.
- Batteries should be checked and tested and readings taken.
- All fault indicators and circuits should be checked and tested.
- Sounders should be tested and dB levels taken.
- Other checks and tests recommended by the manufacturer should be carried out.
- Facilities for automatic transmission of alarm signals to an alarm receiving centre (ARC) should be checked after advising the ARC of the proposed actions.
- Outstanding defects should be reported and the fire logbook completed and a certificate of inspection issued.
We can fully maintain all fire alarm systems for your business and offer an incredibly competitive price no matter how big or small your premises are.
If you have any questions or need any advice from a reputable fire alarm maintenance company then speak to Riskas today on 01942 843736!
Alternatively, if you’d like a free no obligation survey on your premises then call us today on:
01942 843736 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org